Sunday, October 02, 2005

Too Shocked to Say Anything...

Receiving the news to be the co-emcee for the Methodist Kindergarten's concert this coming Saturday was crazy enough. Today, Aunty Melinda, my supposedly co-emcee, pulled out to do back-stage duties instead! Bummer! I am now the 'official' emcee for the event! Gosh...what am I to do???!! I think I'm gonna go bonkers!

There'll be LOADS of work to do this week, tests and assignments to finish up as well. *sigh* Why are all these happening to me?? How far can I go? How much longer can I withstand such pressure??! No doubt it'll be a great learning experience & yeah, it's an opportunity that won't come along often. I told Aunty Melinda and Aunty Rosalind that I'll try...I'll do my best. I just hope that I won't cause any boo-boos...it's my first time being an emcee...whatmore for such an event! Gah. I am to speak both English AND Bahasa Melayu this time...eekkk.... (such a good opportunity to practise my public-speaking skills...it'll be useful for MPP...pah)

I told both the aunties to cover me in prayer as I am not very confident in doing this...I told my family to pray lots lots too! If you are reading this post, kindly keep me in prayer too. Your prayers will help much! *hugs*

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Therealpepperboy said...

Oo argh! O_o
Man, just reading it made my heart thump faster. Will keep you saturated in prayer...as they say in chemistry...saturation..:P anyways...HOpe everything goes well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com