Saturday, November 05, 2005

'Break'

Written on the 24th of Oct 2005 at 9.06 pm

Hmm…this ‘break’ has been pretty satisfying. Well, so far it is :) I’ve been able to get adequate sleep, if not more than I ever need for a day, and I’m able to catch up with people whom I haven’t met and chat with for a long time. Ah…life is good.

I’ve been keeping in touch with the east coast although I am in the west now, through Kin Hup and the Tan family. Strange, but true, I miss Kuantan! Ahaha…amazing, isn’t it? I bet my roommate do not even have a tinge of ‘miss Kuantan’ feeling in her. She’ll do ANYTHING to get out of Kuantan. :)

This week is fully booked! I spent today with my mum & sitting at home doodling on the comp. I’m not gonna touch my books yet, so I thought I’ll come up with another ‘movie’/ multimedia work as a gift for a friend’s birthday. As for tomorrow, I’ll go over to TRAC to do the YLDP name tags, then go for lunch with Wai Yin, whom I haven’t chat with for a long, long time now. I can’t wait to meet Sher Peng this week as well! I haven’t seen her since erm…2003? Gosh…that’s like 2 years ago! There’ll be LOADS of juicy stories to share! Yays! Ah, the cinema is yet another place I want to visit while I am back here. The ‘Corpse Bride’ will be out by this Thursday, and I will watch it with Theng, this Saturday :) Can’t wait!

*sigh* Before I can really soak into the wonderful holiday atmosphere, the hols will be over! Next week will be the Deepavali & Hari Raya week, and the week after that will be my last week in PJ! ARGH. I’ll have to get over to Singapore for Moses’ (cousin brother) wedding before heading straight to Kuantan again for my finals. Sheesh…too short a break :( I won’t have the time to spare to meet Mabel too, when she gets back from Aussie. I’ll be busy with my finals and he Royals Debate. Bah.

You call this a break? Pah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com