Still Lacking in Sleep
Written on 28 October 2005, 5.40 p.m
How can anyone on a break be lacking of sleep?? Pretty impossible huh? But this is SO true lor…
I reckon I have bad time management during this break. I slept VERY late on Wednesday, 26 October 2005. The reason: completing the birthday gift for Kin Hup. Ahaha…it was a totally crazy thing to do man. Kenneth’s birthday gift was already a mad thing to do (I spent DAYS to complete it), what more another similar thing for Kin Hup. Walau-wey…
My ideas are running out. Thus, the similarity in the birthday gift. I ended up making a ‘movie’ for Kin Hup, as I did for Kenneth. I started piecing up the gift after the phone call with him cos I heard him mentioning his birthday in the conversation. I knew it all along, but I just wasn’t sure of the exact date…was procrastinating to complete the gift asap. I finished the gift around 5.30 a.m!! Yeah man…5.30 on a Thursday morning! I was quite afraid as my dad wakes up at that time, so I was rushing to complete it before he wakes up to find me still awake!
Haha…I failed to complete it before my dad woke up :( I was truly relieved when I finally completed the gift. I moved around the house like a mad woman to look for wrapping paper, a proper box and some brown paper, causing a whole commotion early in the morning. I couldn’t get the brown paper, so I ended up cutting an envelop as the ‘brown paper’. *sigh* After completing everything, it was MY turn to sleep! Yups. When everyone woke up to go to work and school, I went to sleep…ahaha.
I woke up again around 10 a.m to get to the post office. I was really blur on how to send the parcel…didn’t really know the procedures although it isn’t the first time I am sending a parcel. It’s been quite some time since I sent anything, that’s all. *shrugs* I expected the parcel to get to his house late anyways, so I wasn’t putting too much hope in Pos Malaysia…what more with the Deepavali and the Raya holidays up next week.
Kudos to Pos Malaysia!
I received a sms just now, around 3.30 p.m from Kin Hup, telling me that he received the parcel already. WOW. I’m totally impressed with Pos Malaysia! In just ONE day, the parcel arrived! It’s earlier than I’ve expected! Hmm…the efficiency of Pos Malaysia…interesting. Perhaps it’s the fact that the Raya hols are approaching that they are rushing to send everything out as soon as they could. Or perhaps it’s the fact that the place is Kelantan, where most Malays are…or maybe they thought that the parcel contained Raya cookies for some relatives? Haha...no matter what the reasons may be, I am just thankful that the gift arrived in time :)
Now, the next thing to do is to send off Kenneth’s birthday gift, which is TERRIBLY overdued. Bummer.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home