Shelled again. Bah.
Just got shelled again today (Thursday). I wonder why I get all the shelling. *sigh*I can't be bothered la...we're talking about ppl here & this world has a variety of ppl with an even greater variety of character. As I have said, take the yucky events, have a good look at it, and place it on the highest shelf in the 'Forget It' category.
I'm not the only one feeling disappointed here, neither am I the only one who is not pleased with the lecturer in-charge. But I will leave the matter & just move on la. Have to... can't live in such misery. Poor KHup was shocked at my reaction...yeah, miss Wong is somewhat a walking time-bomb...haha.
The final round for the Piala Rektor Debate (English) 2006 is finally over. I have no-eye-see already. All I will do now is to gather all the necessary things & close the accounts. I 'vow' I'll never be the organiser for this event again, especially if it is under the supervision of the same person. Let's save the trouble & the energy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home