Saturday, March 11, 2006

Rambles & pouts

Managed to surprise my parents when I got home. Haha...had a really good time upon arriving in KL. It was one of those times where I could just go jalan-jalan around KL all by myself & do some 'shopping' & sight-seeing. It seems as if I have been left behind the development and the fun happening in KL. *sigh*

I'm pretty glad to have gotten my dad's birthday gift...kinda last minute, but at leas tI got it a day before his birthdaywithout him knowing...ekekeke...Plus, more joy, my laptop is cleared from all whatsoever viruses & rubbish, & my cousin kau-tim-ed everything for me! Yabadabadoo! My Windows is SP2 already...thanks to the superbly fast internet connection :) Ah....it's great to be home...

I truly wish I had more time here. Ah Kor just emailed me yesterday saying that he is back for good! ArGH! Now only tell me. I didnt have time to meet up with him *pouts* The consolation is that I got to talk with him on the hp for a while before he heads to Seremban for the weekend. *sigh* Miss my kor-kor.

This weekend shall be a refreshing one before i get back to more work! Bah.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com