Ruthie Rambles
Lately, nothing extraordinary has happened to me. Kinda dull, but the routine is somewhat nice. Each day brings a new beginning. Perhaps that is something to look forward to. The season of Lent is here. I'm really not used to the discipline of fasting & praying...*sigh* Am trying to practice such discipline & am finding it pretty refreshing as I enter each new day. Well, well, I've got to learn somehow.
Life has been good. Busy & all, but I really thank God for placing my family & friends around. Can't imagine life without any of 'em. At least I have something to look forward to at the end of each week...getting back to my Kuantan home or even hearing from a friend or two through the handphone. Ah...nice.
I miss a few buddies....Irene, Fernie, Mabes, Gloria, Kenneth, the list goes on...*sigh* Somehow, as the years go by, I find myself having less time for friends... it takes some initiative to call a person up or even drag a friend out of the house for a chat. Oh, I look forward to doing such things.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home