Friday, April 21, 2006

Purpose Driven Life (20 April 2006, 1:53 am)

I am reminded that the important thing is to fulfill God’s eternal purposes regardless of where I live or work or whom I marry. The Bible says in Proverbs 19:21, “Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.

Ah…I’ve finally gotten down to writing down my purpose in life. It may not be the perfect one, but this is my first draft of what I would hope to see taking place in this life that the Lord has given me.

My life purpose:

My life purpose is to love the LORD with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength, and keep Him as my focus & destination; be a God-fearing and loving person; a light in the dark; a word of life for the lost and lonely; a servant-leader who’s humble and genuine; being the Jesus some may ever see…my family, friends, community, and serving the church to which I’m called to with faithfulness, joy, and humility.

So far, I am pleased with this purpose-statement. I reckon, with more prayer and experiences in life, my purpose shall be clearer. ‘Focus’ is the word for the week…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com