Monday, April 17, 2006

More of Abigail...

Seriously, nothing beats sitting down with a cup of ice-coffee and listening to Abigail crack hilarious comments. It’s another night of laughter; this time, at Hai Peng kopitiam. No doubt, Miss Wong shook the kopitiam with laughter (again). Well, in fact, our table was rocking with laughter from 5 people! Who can resist that darling?? *awww…*

I have no idea what brought up the subject of being shy. Abigail was asked to impersonate several people when they are shy. Just to name a few (actually, not a few, but almost all the close friends in church!), all her family members, Uncle Peter, Aunty Alline, Javen, Jesssel, Aunty Evelyn, Uncle Jeff, Nichol, Jianwei, Enwei, and Rose-Mary. She could even mimic pastor when pastor gives out the Holy Communion! That darling memorized the words said and could even say it out with similar expressions that pastor has when she gives out the communion! *rolls off the seat laughing* SO real! Kids- they really do and say the darnest things.

Being here, at the home of the Tans, makes me want to stay even longer. It touched my heart when Uncle Francis said I could stay however long I want, to the extent of ‘don’t need to go back also can’. *awww…* I was supposed to head back to uni as usual on Sunday, but I stayed…haha…just for 2 more night, since my room-mate ain’t back from KL yet, and it’s just SO quiet in the room alone. Teeheee….not that I can’t stand being alone, but it’s boring to be alone without anyone to talk to for a week. Gah. Thus, I stayed at ‘home’ since Thursday night and will be heading back to uni tomorrow night. My first paper for finals begins this Friday! *eeekkkk….*

It just feels strange & weird. I’ll be leaving for uni for just 2 nights, and then I’ll be heading ‘home’ again on Friday night for the weekend as usual. *sigh* the traveling. Oh, like I’m SO used to it. It doesn’t seem to affect me anymore. Traveling is fun…or is it not?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com