Last weekend (31 March-2 April)
Bummer. The line in my room is SO horrible, I can't even get into any websites! Thankfully there's the library...teeheehee...
The past weekend was extremely exciting for me. Although it was one of the busiest weekend of the month, it is undeniably one of the best *smiles*
I left uni in the evening in the RC van with my worship team members; was assigned to lead the cell group's worship. I really thank God for a very supportive group. Things didn't seem to turn out right somehow. During the practice, I suddenly couldn't catch the tune of some songs, and my drummer couldn't catch the beat of one praise song. It was SO disappointing and irritating. We had to calm down and really focus...not that we were not focused, but oh well, somehow there was something not very right about the entire 'feel' of that place. I felt very disturbed...*sigh* We even wanted to do away with 2 songs...thankfully we didn't.
On that particular Friday, my CG joined the rest of the church for the monthly prayer meeting, so there were more people than what we usually have in CG and it was kinda scary. Pastor was there & I haven't led worship for quite some time. It just felt a lil uncomfortable *shrugs* However, all went well in the end la.
KHup arrived from KL that night itself, so we met up for supper with aunty evelyn, uncle jeff and nichol. I didn't have my dinner then cos of the worship practice (every week, the worship team have to go to town to practice...), but I wasn't hungry already.It was nearly 11.30pm... WAY past dinner time. I was forced to eat nonetheless cos I didn't have lunch either & all of them were not too pleased to find out that I didn't have any proper meal throughout the day. I had ice-blended ipoh original coffee (not the best choice for an empty stomach...got a 'scolding' for the choice i made) and a piece of toast. Bleagh. It was difficult to swallow anything at 11.30pm. I'm more kken to either hit the bed or do something else besides eating.
Anyways, KHup & I had to rush through supper to catch a midnight movie...*yay!* "Ice Age 2"!! I wanted to watch that even before it's out! *rub hands with glee* He watched it once in KL d, but it was worth watching it another time, I guess.
The animation was highly entertaining! Each character was nicely developed and the humour was priceless. The entire cinema was rocking with laughter, even though it was past midnight. Gosh, this is my first time watching a midnight movie at the Kuantan cinema. Didn't know that there was life in the Kuantan cinema after midnight. Gahaha... I find the possums really funny... names were Crash and Victor. It was amazing to see how those 2 tiny fellas influence a gigantic mammoth to believe that she is a possum (or at least half a possum).
There's practically nothing else to do in Kuantan besides watching a midnight movie at that time, so we left for home after that... another day was waiting for us! Coolness... Saturday is D day for relaxing at the beach! Ah... after a superbly hectic week, a trip to the beach would be nice. This time around, we didn't wake up early for the sunrise...was too tired to do so...haha..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home