Last weekend (31 March-2 April) part 2
Ergh...I couldn't sleep the whole night!!! Somehow I felt SO disturbed...kept tossing & turning; slept in all sorts of positions but nothing seemed to help! Argh. I turned in at bout 2+am after the movie, but as soonas I close my eyes, work seemed to flow past my mind. Worst still, the subject that invaded my mind was Web Application Development, where i just had my hands on test (HOT)! The HOT question kept scrolling across my mind!!! ARGH!!! I hated it. The test was alright. I could do it properly, but why was my mind so focused on that til I couldn't sleep??!!
I even went downstair to the couch to sleep, but I just can't sleep! Tried closing my eyes and all, but nope, didn't work. I went back upstairs to Abi's room where I slept for the weekend, and decided to do my QT at 4.15 am. Well, to be more precise, I kinda had my 40 winks every one hour...I slept at 2+am, woke up at 3.15am, tried sleeping again, woke up at 4.30am, tried sleeping again, and woke up again...bah! I finally forced myself to sleep around 5+am cos I had to wake up at 7.30am to get to the beach!! Khup said he'll come over around 8.30am...bummer.
Yeah, he was really happy cos he had such a nice sleep, but I didn't. Felt a lil wonky, cranky and dizzy in the morning. *sigh* Miss Wong needs adequate hours of sleep! It wasn't becauseI was too excited to go to the beach. Nope, nothing like that. Aunty Rosalind claims that it was the coffee. But... miss Wong never had problems with coffee! in fact, miss Wong gets sleepy after drinking coffee and sleeps really well after a cup of coffee.... perhaps it's the fact that it's Ipoh's original coffee..bleagh. I'm not gonna have that anymore. Once bitten, forever shy!
We bought McD's breakfast and headed off to Bay 3... had to hike through a jungle to get to Bay3, a slightly more quiet bay, compared to Bay 1 & 2, where we usually go. Bay 3 isn't cleaner, but definately quiter. A good place to just relax and having a personal quiet retreat there isn't a bad idea! Teeheehee... we had our breakfast, chat, catch up with one another, relaxed, and headed off for lunch after that. Nice.
It was no surprise that Bah Kut Teh was on the list for lunch suggestions. He didn't have his 'dose' of pork for quite some time (not including his trip to KL, whereby I think he ate a lot of porly stuff) as Kota Bahru doesn't offer much non-halal products. Lunch was kinda rushed as I had to get back to uni to welcome the minister of higher education at 2.15pm (and KHup had to leave for KB again as well cos he ws on call on Sunday). *sigh* So much for a good lunch.
I was really tired and sleepy, but I had to drive to uni for the event...took aunty Rosalind's car and drove at a horrible speed of 120km/h as I was really late. Bah. The minister wasn't on time la. He only arrived at 4pm!!! Sheesh. If I knew he'll be late, I need not rush through lunch, and get KHup to rush as well! Oh well, minister what...big shot.
After the entire event, which ended around 6pm, I drove back to Abi's house and bleagh, I was pretty much 'brain dead' by then. However, I turned in only at 12 am as I fear I will wake up again in the middle of the night if I were to sleep early...gah.
The day was exciting. I won't enclose further details...teeheehee...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home