Relax and Unwind
It's been too long since I've actually blogged. Been really busy with stuff. Well, I'm back in PJ now, but will be heading back to uni this coming Monday. I've been back for almost a week d.
Church camp was good :) For the first time, I actually had a relaxing time at camp. Haha. I did't attend ANY sessions, nor did I have any great responsibilities. I was more anti-social this year, if you want to put it that way. I had fun with the kids and the youths as I was asked to help out with the kids and youth activities. It was a change, really. Will write more about the camp later...haha.
I spent the week running errands and meeting up with friends. I'm pretty tired, but the week was good. At least i need not think about uni and work...teeheehee. Relax and unwind.
I'll blog more next week when I get back to uni. Ah. Til then!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home