Week 1...things are moving too fast!
I can't believe it. It's only week 1 of the course & I already have 4 assignments on my plate!! The lecturers happpily handed out the assignments to us & expects us to complete it by week 3...yes, 3 on week 3 and 1 on week 4 *sigh* Really thank God that we managed to get the AI lecturer to postpone the hand-up of the AI Assignment 1 on week 4 instead...if not, dont even think of having time to rest.
I've started on my final year project proposal yesterday...I've to start on it d cos I felt that I needed to get it done as soon as I can (since I still have time to breathe now). Am really glad that the initial proposal is approved *smiles* Will be doing an Online Headache & Migraine Diagnosis System, probably using the Neural Network technique, or the Data Mining technique. I still have to carry out more researches to see which technique is best implemented on my system. All thanks to Joey & Kin Hup, I received the 'inspiration' to do this medical system.
Joey often complain of having headaches and migraines, & I'll usually ask Kin Hup what's the cause & problem with her...hehe...cos she had such things all too often & it drains her like crazy. The symptoms are not that common as well, so I took her to Kuan for a check in HTAA in the end. At the end of the entire semester, I made the decision to develop an online system to diagnose different types of headache & migraine. I've scoped my system to be able to diagnose 2 major types of headache, and 2 common types of migraine....I shouldn't have a problem with gathering the data for my database, since I've the interenet access and I should be able to get some good notes from Kin Hup. Teeheehee...
Oh, I can't wait for 6pm to come! Noel is in my uni today for business, & I'll get a lift back to KL from him :) Yay! It's pretty hilarious when I related this to KH...told him that a friend will be coming to my uni today & will take me home...curiosity nearly killed the cat. He insisted to know how old this 'friend' of mine is...haha...Noel is definately older la. Penakut. Teehee...ah, life is really picking up its pace. I'm already finding it slightly difficult to keep on track *sigh* But then again, without the fast-moving pace of the society, I'll get so bored. Whatever it is, I've to stay focus on the Lord & lean on His wisdom & strength always.
Time to hit the bed now. My right eye is getting very red....dunno why. Too tired, I guess. Next class is at 4pm. Will sleep to my heart's desire!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home