Monday, August 21, 2006

Why must I be the ‘chosen one’??

I lost count of how many types of medication I took yesterday for my extremely sore throat, & my start of fever and flu. Erm…I had 2 bottles of ‘lok san yuen’, 3 extra strong Strepsil lozenges, 2 clinic lozenges for sore throat, 2 Panadols, and 2 packets of herbal tea. Wow. I might have just overdosed! What more plus together with the Carbimazole that I am currently taking for my hyperthyroidism. *sigh*

I hate being ill. I hate having hyperthyroidism. Why can’t I just be normal?? Why do I need to go through so much of fuss & get treatment every other month?? Why do I need to carry a thorn for my whole life???? Argh. Too many times I asked the Lord these questions. Yet, all I could hear is 1 Corinthians 12:9. Bah.

It kills me to see my neck having a slight swell due to the over-active thyroid gland. It’s horrible! Huhuhu… why must it be me to have all these illnesses? One after another. It’s just strange. I’ve never really found out anything about myself having hyperthyroidism until I got to Kuantan. Argh. Is it because of the accessibility to doctors? If it’s so, I might as well not know any doctors. Bah.

I just feel like a sour orange. Nice to behold and all, but has a sour life to tell. Gah. I just need to let it all out, & I reckon this is one good place to do so (for now, that is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com