Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Say that "I love you"

It was really scary and sudden, but the reality of our lives being so precious and can be taken away any time just sunk into the many hearts of the people in this world. With all that is happening around Asia itself, it is just too clear that the 2nd coming of Christ is nearing! The tsunami which took so many lives around Asia, woke the people up to realise that our lives was NEVER in our control.

*sigh* My friend JO, whom I was chatting with yesterday, was pretty afraid that her life would be taken away the next minute. Same goes for myself. Reality--life is just TOO precious.

After the last class for the today, we went back to our hostel. I stay in a different block from 3 other friends. Another girl, HC, stays in the same block and she is my neighbour. When we came to the 1st block where JO and 2 other friends stay in, JO turned to us while we, HC & I, were walking towards our block already and said, "Just in case this is my last time seeing you all, I just want you to know that I love you!" Wow, that was a mega blow! I was really blown over! Thus I replied, "I love you too!" and we parted.

I haven't heard those 3 words for a number of weeks already, I reckon. Ah...I think I heard it last from Mabes. Rar. Fantastic. I can't believe that the Lord is really that gracious to me...and I am like such a 'shakey' Christian :( "Forgive me,O Lord, I pray" Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com