Thursday, December 30, 2004

What If His People Pray

I am lost in wonder. *stoned* I was talking to Mabes on the YM, and at that time, the SCIC was still bitting me. We came to this part, where she shared with me about prayer-- how one of the campers got into an accident and injured his toe SO badly that if it doesn't heal, the toes will be amputated. The rest of the campers prayed like they have never prayed before...just like in sackcloth and ashes. She also mentioned 'bout claiming the promises of the Lord, which was like a blow for me. I received my answers from the Lord alright. Yeah, through me dear fwen again. It is really farnee how God uses her to answer my prayers so many times, or in any case just to encourage me. Haha.

Although I was having a great mess of thoughts running in my mind at that time, and was deeply burdened by the thought provoking things that she mentioned, I am glad that He took that opportunity to get me back on track; to know that HE IS in control of things. *sigh* Indeed, we can have all the best things in life, but without a strong spriritual backup, all will fail.

This is my GOD. Oh, dear Lord, forgive me and lead me back to Your promises once again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com