Hui Jia Le...
Haha..I have so many 'jia's' to go back to...kakaka. I'm 'going back' to JB this time 'round. When ppl ask me if I am going back, I just nod my head, because I really feel as if I am going home! Ahaha...ppl think that I always go home. In fact, I am really glad that I feel at home when I stay at these friends' houses. I go back to Kuantan almost every weekend, and stay at Abi's or Becca's. It's SO fun! But I really feel like some nomad...*sigh* Always bumming around at someone else's house.
I am really looking forward to go to JB this weekend. May the Lord protect me and grant me journey mercies as I travel there alone.
I will be meeting Fern at the Larkin station when I arrive, and Mabes will come pick us up. Aw, this is gonna be a lovely weekend! I can't wait! But it is also gonna be a what Mabel calls a 'emotional case basket' weekend. I am SO gonna miss Mabel when she leaves...or actually when I leave JB on Monday! It will be my last time seeing her before she leaves for Aussie again in February! As for Fern, I will be meeting her again in March after my semester...that is if I am still alive by then...kaka.
I'm going to JB! Yay! *dances around* The best part is, my parents gave me their blessings! They paid for my ticket and sent me off wih some cash in hand. Ah...me love me parents loads! It's really farnee actually. Both the times I goto JB, they sent me off with their blessings. The 1st time was last year after JS, and this time is my second time. Wow! I can't believe it! It is almost a year since I last visited JB! Amazing...
Johor Bahru, here I come!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home