Friday, January 07, 2005

Puzzled

Wondering really hard, "What happened to my blog site? Why are the paragraphs centralized? What have I done???" I have just added some stuff, removed some and altered some. Thinking that it would look better, oh, I was just SO wrong!
I had to redo all the coding...thankfully I can somehow copy and paste, or else I wouldn't know anything about how to fix the problem. Just somehow, the posts didn't turn out, and the extras were here and there. Argh. I spent at least 4 hours fixing this thing. This is what happens when you experiment with a blogsite. Bah.
There are still errors on the site. I really need to get the paragraphs and the title of the posts at the right allignment. I want the titles to be on the left! Ah!! I just had to do more 'homework' now. *sigh* My hugs count had to go, so that I can fix the errors before putting it in again, and somehow I just thought of changing the chatterbox to a tag-board as the former didn't provide a box to contain the messages. Aahhhh....tiring.
I reckon I won't be posting up anything from tomorrow onwards...for a week. I'll be visiting JS3 'today' *yay!!!*, and meet my other 2/3 there-Fern & Mabel, and go home after all the fun. I have loads of projects and assignments to bring home for this one week break too. Ish...a break this is.
Ah well, so much for this time 'round. Have to turn in now lest I will be late for breakfast with my uni friends tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com