Saturday, January 15, 2005

Missing JS

I miss Fern! I miss Mabel! Ah, I miss JS altogether! It was a really exciting week I had for my hols. Right after uni, I left for KL in Joey's car with Huei Chen along. It was indeed a tiring but entertaining trip back to KL in her car. You've gotta believe it that I spent the 200+km journey talking and talking pretty much non-stop. Oh boy, I was really tired out but those 2 girls didn't want me to rest! They didn't allow me to sleep through the journey and made me talk all the way! Horrible people :(

I wanted to sit at the back seat and hope to sleep half way through the journey, but they made me sit in front and do most of the talking. Gosh, I realised that I sure have a lot to say! I just have SO many, many stories to tell, from the camp stories to the past experiences. They listened with great interest & somehow I was able to share a little bit with them about Christ. :)

To cut the story short, Joey dropped me off at the LDP highway near the Sunway toll, where I was to meet Jocelyn there. The both of us went to Seremban together, and picked Fern and David up from the bus terminal at about 7+pm. We went straight to STM to meet up with Mabel & the rest of the JS peeps. At that time, the JS3 ppl were watching a movie. As soon as the rest of the guys arrived, we went out for dinner at Layang. Oh, it was great fun having dinner with them!

~ will continue writing another time ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com