Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Still Missing JS....?

*sigh* Just as Mabel said," Tie me to a lamp post in STM...someone!", I would like to say that too. Gosh, I can't believe this. If Wai Yin gets to know this, I bet her eyes will just open wide and stare at me, telling me that no, this isn't the time to do such a silly thing. Gah.
Just to continue from what happened at JS3 for me, I did join the new batch of JS students for some of their sessions, mainly the Walk Through the OT & NT. It was like a refresher course, and a lot of things actually hit me. The thing that hit me most, I suppose was the phrase ' Be people of a different spirit'. The passage refered to was taken from the part where Joshua and Caleb were the only ones who stood up in faith, ready to go into the Promise Land, despite the fact that the people there seem too great to fight. Ah...I pray I will be one with a different spirit when all the waves in life come crashing on me.
It was indeed very difficult to leave JS on Wednesday. It took me several days to think of when I should go home to PJ. Deep inside me, there is a desire to stay longer than ought to. I contemplated staying on for just one more night, but ended up with God disagreeing to my desires...haha. Well, I did promise God that I will go home latest on Wednesday itself. *sigh* A promise is a promise. To break it is just like breaking the trust.
I had to pack my luggage the night before, just in case I try to run away from reality and decide to stay on for another night. It is THAT bad. I really loved the times when I had to shake my room mate up, which happens to be Mabel this time 'round, and go get breakfast when my roomie can't wake up in time for breakfast. I miss the 'communion' time I had with Miss Tan and Mary Anne on my last night at STM, at the balcony outside the STM hall. Oh, the wind was blowing like crazy! It was REALLY good! With 2 hot cups of noodles, and 2 lovely people to enjoy that moment with me, it was just too wonderful. Brought back the memories of the good old days when Fern, Mabel and myself had 'communion' together in the room. *sob*sniff*
I had to make myself rush through the goodbyes at the time I had to leave, lest my tear factory will be activated again. Stayed a little bit too long and ended up loving the people SO much. I gave all the hugs I could, send out all the letters I wrote and took whatever photos I could with the people whom I love. Oh, oh...this I will NEVER, ever forget. For the 1st time inmy entire life, I reckon, I received a 'double kiss' from 2 crazy girls. Gosh. That really caught me by surprise 'cos we were just standing there getting ready to take a photo together, when those 2 girls leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek, one at each side. And then snap! the photo was taken. Good grief. I would like to see how I look like in that photo. It was a mad moment. I practically screamed out in fright...hahaha. Love those 2 peeps.
I couldn't bring myself to look back when I got into the car, and when I stepped out of the car at the train station. I know that when I see Mabel's face, that's it lar. Ah...I wish I could just go back in time. *stop dwelling in the past!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com