Undeserved Blessings
I have to be reminded time after time how blessed I am to be placed in this uni; in this place, Kuantan. When I was going through an entire period of drought in encouragement, studies and spiritual growth, God never did hold back His blessings on me. I remember asking,"Why me?" ever too often and have even plotted plans to 'run away' from this reality that I am placed in.
My, my, the way the Lord blesses me, too profound for my comprehension. I am indeed thankful for all the blessings; the 1st mamak supper I had with my 'gang' here in this uni yesterday, 2 close friends in uni, strength, sanity and many more...but..*aw, Ruth...quit the buts...* The battle going on in my mind, ah, I hope that it will stop soon. I am SO looking forward to this weekend! I am too excited to study! Maths test later...argh.
A Hymn of Faith
17Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls--
18Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
19The LORD God[a] is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer's feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills.
To the Chief Musician. With my stringed instruments.
~Habakkuk 3:17-19 (NKJV)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home