Friday, December 31, 2004

Closing the Accounts

Time to balance the accounts and close it for the year! I am lost between feeling excited and worried as the new year approaches. *sigh* Indeed so much has taken place this year. Seems as if more has happened this year than the last's.

All that took place still seem so fresh in my mind. I can still remember that I was working in the skin specialist clinic in January (and now that clinic is closed down...they moved back to their main clinic in KL), spent the entire February and the beginning of March in Jeremiah School (an awesome time I had...met totally fantastic buddies & spent the craziest time watching stars, chatting til late night, having cup noodles comunion, & of course whacking ppl with my red slippers!), spent April and May working at TRAC and the church office, and from June onwards, it was a pain...ahahaha.

I L-O-V-E last year. Although there were so many painful experiences, oh, it was just G-Re-aT to go through all those!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com