Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Busy, busy, busy!

Argh...lately the floodgates of assignments just opened widely. Even in my 1st week of this semester, I am already given an assignment. Now that I am in the 2nd week, I have 3 assignments at hand, of which one is due this week, while the other 2 next week. *sigh*

My first presentation will be tomorrow. It's pretty scary as this is my 1st time doing a presentation on a topic I am unsure of, with a bunch of not-very-boleh group members. Aiyoyo...at the age of 20 and 21, they still need to be spoon-fed. What la...

I am not the group leader, but I feel that if I don't push my group members, they just won't move! Worst still, when I attended a group meeting yesterday night, one of them dare tell me that he didn't do anything at all and he is waiting for some notes from another guy from another group. Our topic is similar, so this fella from our group thought of taking the easy way out i.e. to copy the other person's work. Ergh!! Ethics! ZERO!

I was really, very mad at him although I am not the group leader. I questioned him 'why can't he do it himself when I have already photocopied the notes of that topic for him', andhis brilliant answer is that 'he is not good with the English language, so he can't type the report out well'. Bummer! I can help you if you do your part! Why can't you ask me??!! I don't bite! Not if you do your part! Even that girl who just came into our group a day ago did her part despite her confession that she is not very well-versed int he English language. This is PURE LAZINESS! Whatever excuse he gave me were nothing but RUBBISH. I really don't know how that group leder of mine could tolerate that kind of attitude. I reckon he is pretty similar too...*big sigh*

I don't want to be domineering, but these ppl just won't move an inch if I don't step in! How can they go out and face the working world in future??? I don't hate them for this sort of attitude; I pity them!

Ah well, so much for this group work. I have 2 more group work for this week. I suppose there will be more group works in the near future.

May the LORD be my source of strength and I really pray that He will use me to shine His Light to all around me....holding on real tight to Romans 8:28 and Phil 4:13...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com