Grumbles...
I don't understand why the posts can allign properly when there are photos posted up. Bah. I'm losing my patience!
My laptop is still dead. Poor fella died last Wednesday. Thus, I am now on my room mate's laptop. Sigh. The week has been slightly eeky, yet there was some bits & pieces of fun too lar. My weekend was something different :)
Let's talk about the weekend, since that's the most happening time for the entire week (besides the story of the laptop dying). I spent practically the whole of Friday & Saturday morning out. KHup was down in Kuantan (he was on his way to KL & he decided to stop over in Kuantan for a night before heading off to KL). We spent the late morn of Friday in town, just bumming around, as there weren't any movies that we could watch at that time. My silly uni wanted me to get back by 4.30pm for a Hari Raya celebration, as the Minister of Higher Education will be around, & as an MPP member, I have to show my face at the event. Thus, KHup and I didn't have a nice schedule to work with (thanks to the Hari Raya thingy).
We ended up shopping at Megamall and having lunch at Sherwood, a small, cosy restaurant, which all along I thought was a hair salon. The food there was GOOD, although the price was slightly high for Kuantan standard. Gahaha. Oh, believe it or not, we also visited a konon-nya art gallery in Kuantan. Teehee....
Anyways, the Hari Raya thingy wasn't that fun la. After having such a good meal at Sherwood, I felt a lil sick looking at more food, 2 hours later. Sigh. I managed to get a couple of photos taken with the minister and the rector of my uni. Kekeke.
After the event, I went back to the room and tried to sleep, but failed. So, by the time I can actually sleep, it was time to CG already & KHup arrived. So, yeah, no time to sleep & I was kinda pooped out. But I have to say that CG was real nice. There was just a great number of students for this recent CG meeting. Really fun, although I was still not feeling too good. :)
I went back to Abi's house late at night anf quickly got to bed. The next day was an even more exciting day!
Saturday, 19 November 2005
I woke up VERY early in the morning (yes, on a Saturday!) as both KHup & I planned to get to TC to catch the sunrise at 6.30 am. Walau-wey...a totally mad thing to do. We arrived at TC around 6.40 am, and walked over to Bay 2. We stopped at a hut, but actually ended up hiking a lil to get onto the rocks, high aobve the sea. Gah. Acrophobia!
The view was great! We had 'breakfast' on the rocks (hot tea and bread) and sat there, just chit- chatting until the sun showed up. Not too bad a sight, although the sunrise at Cherating was nicer :)
It started to drizzle a lil, so we hiked our way down ( I was wearing slippers!!!) and went towards Bay 1, & walked along the shore, stopped a while and watched some uncles & aunty fishing ( they really caught some fishes le!), then headed off to yet another rocky side for a climb. There's just this thing about climbing rocks that day. This time, our destination was almost a 3-4 storey high formation of rocks. Bummer man. My slipper!
The view at the top was of course gorgeous. We sat there for a great deal of time before departing for home. Gosh, I never expected anything like that. Climbing up rocks with slippers!!!, having breakfast high above the sea, and just stoning the morning away. I'm a total slacker! (I have a paper today and another paper on Wed...and I still went off to have fun...bo-jai-xi) I actually expected the sunrise watch to be one where we would sit on the sandy beach and just have a mini picnic sorta thing, then get back home. Wow...a refreshing experience, this was :)
So, that was the 'exciting' weekend of mine. I'll leave the minor details out la. There's too much to type if I were to type out everything in detail. I'll post up the photos when I have more time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home