Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Lost Sheep

Written on 5 November 2005 at 3.17 pm

No more Abraham-Jonah complex; no more Moses complex. It’s the Lost Sheep complex ‘now’. Baa. Well, at least that was the last ‘complex’ that I was stuck in. As for now, I am nearly out of that situation.

The Lost Sheep situation, taken from Luke 15: 1-7, hit me like the waves of the recent tsunami. All along, I’ve been ‘lost’, wandering on my own, without God. Yeah, I do my QT as usual, but nothing seemed to be ‘real’ in my life. Things have been dry, dull, and practically meaningless. It’s not that I don’t want to run back to the Lord, but… “The Spirit is willing, the body is weak.” *sigh*

That passage hit me SO hard that I made the decision to run back no matter how tough it will be. Thank the Lord that I am now in the Light and not groping in the dark anymore. Sometimes I feel that being back home isn’t all that good. I will somehow slack when I am in my comfort zone…or is Kuantan my comfort zone now? I seriously had several attacks of ‘I wanna go back to Kuantan’. Gosh…I can’t believe myself when I had those thoughts knocking at my mind. At least, I know that when I am back at uni, I will make sure I pray, do my QT and commit the day to the Lord before heading off to class. Ah. Such is life- when you are placed at home, you wanna get out, but when you’re out there, you wanna go home. Total bummer.

In any case, I am glad that I am ‘found’ by my Shepherd and am back at His side now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com