Random Post
Written also on 5 November 2005
What I did during my ‘study break’
- Spent time with my parents and the family. Uncle Mike, Aunty Janet and Moses kor-kor just arrived in PJ two days back.
- Met up with my dear Theng, who is all alone when I am in Kuantan, for a movie, as WS & Ling are off at work and uni.
- Met up with Sher Peng, whom I haven’t met for a terribly LONG time. We had a good time together and caught up with each other as much as possible within the time limit that I had.
- Met up with Adrian, yet another friend whom I haven’t sat down for a chat with for a LONG time.
- Attended a ‘Paradise’ concert at Glad Tidings with WS and Theng last Sunday.
Studied a little on Calculus :P - Spent ONE night completing a birthday gift for Kin Hup… didn’t sleep for the entire night! I got to bed only around 5.45 am, when my dad woke up already…eekk..
- Spent approximately 6 hours on the handphone just chatting with Len and Kin Hup since I came back to PJ.
What I was suppose to do during my study break
- Revise my Calculus
- Go through my Data Communications and Networking notes
- Glance through my Systems Analysis and Design notes
- Relax and meet up with some friends
Hmm…so did I meet any of my ‘targets’ this break? Not really huh? Considering I spent a bulk of my break not studying. Die-lar, this semester’s results will be a total disaster if I don’t catch up with the work that I have to do. *sigh* I’m having too much fun in life. Bah.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home