Stretched...losing my elasticity
How far can I go?? I feel that I am losing my elasticity very quickly!
Just yesterday night, I got to know that I will REALLY have NO break AT ALL during the month of December. My debate finishes on the 4th of December...& I think i will just leave the university like that after the 6 rounds cos I seriously need a break. On the 5th-10th, there'll be YLDP. Then yesterday, I was informed (nearing 12 am today) that all the MPP members will have to go for a visit to the Ministry of Higher Education in Putrajaya, the Proton company in dunno where (Shah Alam, I think), and some other government offices la. All these will take place on the 11th & 12th of December!!!
After that, I have to get back to Kuantan on the 13th for a MPP meeting, and will have to leave for Cherating Bayview Resort on the 14th for a Leadership Training Course that will last for 4 days. *pants* I'll have a day of rest to unpack & pack again for yet another training session from the 19th-23rd December. ARGH!!! %$^@#*
ALL THIS IS SO TIRING!!! Will I be able to handle it? Huhu...with the Lord as my help, I pray that I will be able to carry out the required tasks. One by one, Miss Wong....
A Summary of Events in the month of November/ December
26-28 Nov Debate Training at UIA (leaving KUKTEM at 8am on the 26th)
29-4 Dec Royals Debate at UKM (competition starts only on the 30th)
5-10 Dec YLDP at Port Dickson
11-12 Dec Visitation to governmental bodies in Selangor
13 Dec MPP meeting
14-17 Dec Leadership Training Course at Cherating Bayview Resort
18 Dec Day off to unpack & pack again
19-23 Dec Leadership Training Course for MPP and Clubs' MT
24-28 Dec Finish up the Christmas gifts & hibernate at home
29 Dec Back to uni
And I was thinking of travelling to JB to meet up with Mabes and Fern over the New Year weekend....argh. *drowns* I MISS YOU BOTH LOADS!
Oh, today is also another stretch-ful day. I've a debate training, an MPP meeting with the Rector, and an official dinner out of uni with the MPP. ARGHeth.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home