Finally I could get into this site to post up some stuff. It has been quite difficult to connect to the internet from my room.
Since the last time I posted up something, much has taken place. Right after the SRC training at Balok Beach, I attended another training for the MT of Clubs and Societies, and the SRC. The leadership training konon-nya, was to plan out the entire year's schedule and get all the societies to pick their dates for their activities.
For 5 days, I was stuck at a junglish area, Dusun Eco Resort, Bentong, situated along the Kuantan highway. It's a totally ulu place with nothing much to offer except the lush green and the far-from-civilization style living. There wasn't much of a telecommunication line to begin with. Thus I was practically cut-off from the world for 5 days!
To cut all things short (since I am running out of time to type...I have class in 15 minutes time),ack pushing my ever forward...ney find the wind blowning at my back pushing my ever forward...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home