Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Awesome Threesome Reunion

One year. All 3 of us had to wait for one year before we’re able to see each other’s face (all 3 together). Good glory, it was a LONG wait.

I shall cherish 30 December 2005 till 2 January 2006. It’s the 1st time we spent the New Year together! Marvelous. I’m a person of details, so I’ll just be myself, despite the fact that both Mabel and Fern commented on that crazy character of mine.

Day 1, 30 December 2005
I left uni for Caltex around 4.30 pm to catch my bus to Segamat. I had a really pleasant surprise while waiting outside Caltex for the bus; I met a ‘friend’, whom I got to know while waiting for the bus back to uni in town, at the intra-town terminal. Goodness gracious me. No wonder she looked familiar. I spoke to her just ONCE & got to know quite a bit about her. She’s now a teacher at the Pahang Matriculation.


To my surprise, she was also waiting there to catch the bus to Segamat, where she were to spend the New Year there with her friend! Haha…what a coincidence! We kept each other company while waiting, and got to catch up a little bit more on each other’s life (as if we have known each other so well…sheesh…kekeke). When the bus arrived, we were still looking out for each other, ‘cause that silly bus driver took in passengers without tickets, who took up our seats. Bummer. I wouldn’t want to take that bus anymore, unless I SO have to. ‘Cepat Ekspress’ is out of my list!

The seat was terribly uncomfortable. Stupid seat kept on reclining when I lean back. Thus for the entire journey to Segamat (about 3+ hours!!!), I had to try sit up real straight or just lean back uncomfortably. Bah. We arrived at Segamat late… I was supposed to board the next bus to JB at 7.30 pm, but we arrived half an hour late. Double bah.

Thinking that getting onto another bus was a relieve, I was SO wrong. Well, the seats in the bus to JB was definately much better, but the sad case is that the air-con leaks! Argh... parts of my baju was wet, & same goes to the poor girl who sat beside me. Sigh. Seriously speaking, all of you who read my blog, kindly take my advice & NEVER buy tickets for the Cepat Express bus...wherever it goes.

I was extremely glad when I arrived at JB... finally! Meeting up with Mabel & Jeremy was like a dream come true & a close escape from the stupid bus ride-nightmare. Although I was kinda tired & frustrated, I guess the fact that I am already at JB brought great joy that I couldn't sleep before 12 am..haha. Poor Mabel had to bear with me & listen to my lil stories. But I reckon she enjoyed it loads, eh, Mabel dearest??

Went into La-la Land only about 4+am.

Stories of Day 2-4 coming soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com