Monday, January 09, 2006

Slacker-er me

Day 3, 1 January 2006

Yeah, finally getting into the new year. Bummer. No one will truly believe in the next thing I'm going to share. The 2 darlings 'tied me up with industrial-strength rope' & got me to sit down for an extremely long chat from 2am (after we got back from the mamak), til 6.30am!!! Gollywog hog!

They interogated me & we were talking quite a lot concerning our future & the things that revolve around it. Definately the case about KHup came along.Sheesh... they never let go of tings concerning guys in life. Bah.

The best part about staying up til the early morning was that we had church service the next couple of hours after that! Aahahahaha...tare pandas! We manage to get to church on time & oh boy, Pastor Tim was a great deal of help in keeping us alive & awake. Fern & I were practically shot a point blank in his announcements & sermon. Gosh. Trust Ps Tim to do that each time he sees us in JB. We love him nontheless. :)

We spent time praying for each other (together with Ps Tim) after service & went out for luch together with Mabel's parents as well. Ah, Sunday was good despite the fact that we lack sleep. To cut things short again, we went into Spore to meet Jie, Fern's 'friend' for dinner at Cartel's in Plaza Singapura. The fellowship was inevitably good although that was the first time both Mabel & I met up with Jie.

We were dead tired by the end of the day...one more day down. I had just a couple more hours before I left for Kuantan again... Day 3 gone just like that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com