Monday, March 20, 2006

Overflowing with Gratitude

Written last week...Thursday, 16 March 2006 (3:37pm)
There’s a lot to be thankful lately. The achievements…ah…satisfying. All praise & thanks be to God. Indeed all glory & honour go to Him, who deserves it all! *dances around with joy*

Little achievements just bring joy to my heart. I suppose it’s the self-satisfaction kinda feeling. It assures me that I am good in at least ONE field. Heh.

  1. I won the first place for the Public Speaking Competition in conjunction with the Cultural Week in uni last week. Cash prize! Although not a lot, but to just give an impromptu speech for 3 minutes and receive some cash is something nice!
  2. Got full marks (individual) for my meeting skills assessment the recent Tuesday, and my group scored the highest for the group assessment. We had loads of fun & I believe that we have good group dynamics J
  3. My software system project is nearly done. All thanks to my group members, who are proactive in helping out to complete the project together as a group. Love my group!

Hmm…besides that, my sister is finally getting into college. Really fortunate for her…I didn’t get to go to college. I hope she’ll put in effort for the amount that we have to pay. Thankfully, my parents need not worry about my education most of the time as I am really blessed to have received form various sources since I left secondary school to finance my further education *smiles*

All things seem to go well enough. I had a great time chatting on the phone yesterday…nearly fell off my chair laughing so hard. It’s been a while since I had a really good laugh. Heh. I thank God for the endless amusing & entertaining conversation yesterday. Silly friend of mine. Total fun…teeheehee…

Ah…life. It has its ups and downs. Next week is expected to be a disastrous week. Several assignments to hand up and I’ve a couple of tests and quizzes as well! Argh-eth. Despite that fact, I am looking forward to this weekend, to go back to my Kuantan home. I miss home. Really. Manja…haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com