Training
I'm bored. Bored stiff. Really bored. Despite being busy with training for the upcoming debate competition, I'm bored. There's practically nothing else to do besides practising for the debates! I start training at 9am (supposedly...but those jokers always come late...& make me wait for at least half an hour to an hour), have an hour lunch break, continue training from 2pm til bout 6pm, have a break til 9pm, and training continues til past 11pm! Bleagh. I'm SO tired... my brain is nearly dried up!
I've no close friends here with me in uni at this point of time, and I don't have my own room to shout about! Gah. I'm currently sleeping on someone else's bed until she gets back tomorrow...then I'll have to start to think where I have to move to. Sigh. It's yucky to be in uni during the term break! I didn't bring back my laptop cos I'll be doing quite some travelling after the competition, and I don't even have time for myself!
*complain, complain, complain* I can't wait til all this is over. I really need a break. A REAL break.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home