Peace I give to you
I'm horrible when it comes to programming, and frankly speaking, I don't enjoy it. Really. I crapped the entire hands-on test for Java programming yesterday night. Bah. Well, I kinda know how to do it, except for the fact of not knowing how to put a certain part of my answer to the question from logic into algorithm. Sheesh...like how logical IS programming?
I guess I nearly died of high BP yesterday night too. Trying to finish up the last bit of the program and saving it into the pen-drive or a CD in just 20 seconds was a heart-stopper!! Especially when I'm freaked out with everything happening at that time. To add to that 'ching-chang-ness' (in mandarin...like how to write the pin yin..?), my lecturer did a countdown of the time!!! ARgh! Thankfully I have a kinda strong heart. Lest, that will be the end of me, and the funeral will be held today...haha. It would also mean that I die on the 7th day of CNY, which so happens to be 'yan yet' (everyone's birthday). Ironic.
Well, although I was very worried 'bout the marks I would receive and all, I felt this certain peace within, which I am glad 'bout. Most of my friends here were terribly worried...gah. (They usually score pretty well anyways). I haven't felt that certain kind of peace for some time. It is that same kind of peace I had during the time the STPM results were released while I was at JS last year! Ah...it was good. I love it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home