Thursday, February 03, 2005

Really hui jia le!

I am SO excited! Will be going home tomorrow! Yay yay! For the 1st time, I reckon, I am excited to go home.

*sigh* I miss home just a little too much. Funny how much I miss home when I have just been there a couple of weeks ago....erm...like a month ago!! My, didn't notice that. I have been on the road too much, I reckon...went to to STM for JS3 during my mid sem breakt , then went home, PJ, for a couple of days, went to JB during the Raya weekend and had a blast of a time there with Fern and Mabel, came back to Kuantan, and this week, I'm going home, PJ again! Wow...time passes SO fast! Before I could realise, my semester is over and I will be moving on to Year 2 in SE!!! And the best part is: I still don't know what I have learnt! Bah.

Ah...I don't care 'bout it too much now. I am too excited 'bout getting out of this place for an entire week!!! Although it means that there will be no internet connection, I am willing to give it all up for the sake of getting out of this uni for a while...haha. Ok ok...feel the excitement....ooooo...gtg now...ONE WEEK OFF & OUT OF THIS UNI!!! *dances around....jumps up and down*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com