Sunday, February 20, 2005

A Sweet Dream

Getting out of the uni for the weekend was a breather. I hate to admit it, but I still wish that the thorn would be removed form my flesh. However, the Lord has already planted in my heart that I should, & will stay on for the entire 3 years in this course irregardless of whether I like it or not. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Being in Segamat for the weekend was a really sweet dream. I am back in reality now. Bah. I was in a real mess when the workload started piling up last minute & even had the thought of not going to Segamat for the JS's commissioning service. I am glad that I took the step of faith and just went on with the plan of going. Eeekk...

The LORD spoke to me once again on the same thing I heard from Him last year while I was at JS. " Be still & know that I am GOD. Commit your ways to the LORD. Trust also in Him and He will bring it to pass". I got this very strong message while I was at the evangelism night on Saturday. The power supply went off just as the Juwita Suwito & Altered Frequency concert was about to begin. Darn it.

Everyone was praying like crazy the couple of hours before the concert and the electricity had to go off at that point of time. TIme to get to our knees! We just kept on praying throughout the entire concert. I told the Lord that the concert belongs to Him.

Just as Moses told the Lord that the people whom He brought out of Egypt belongs to Him and Moses will not move unless the Lord provides, so it was the same for me at that point of time. I held the Lord accountable for the event,which belong to Him.

Somehow, while I was doing that to the Lord, He planted the song, 'Still', in my heart, and told me that He is in control. I haven't prayed so much at one go before for a long, long time. The electricity came back 10 minutes after the intense prayer I had. Awesome. I practically broke out in tears. *sniff* Dunno why really. Silly me. Perhaps it is the JOY of knowing how real the Lord is and how He works in situations like this. The event taught me a lot on prayer. *sigh*

I slept a total of 8 hours during those 2 nights at Segamat. Am really tired now, but I just have so much more to do that I have to keep moving. I thank God that I made it to Segamat for this weekend. I manage to learn a lot on prayer, have long chats with miss Tan and Clare, had a really LONG chat with Andrew and got a great dose of hugs, enough to last me till the next time I meet up with my awesome bunch of friends. Not to forget is that I got a younger brother now too...keeheehee...
farnee. The LORD is indeed great and worthy of all praise.

Hallelujah LORD...amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com