Interview
I had a workshop this morning, which was in an interview style. Oh, I was really excited, yet worried about this workshop. Islamic Civilization- yup, this is my 2nd favourite subject in this course. Would anyone believe it??!! I used to hate the fact that I had to take up this subject this semester. However, this subject seems to be one of my favourite after all. The study on religion--I like.
I'm taking this subject as a platform for me to share my faith with the others. Evangelism kinda thingy. Ooo...exciting! I guess I just talked too much today for the interview though. *sigh* I felt kinda outa place in the midst of 4 other friends of mine who are Buddhist. Each one of us are supposed to talk about our faith, its teaching/ the God. I really dunno if what I said was right and if it makes sense. Ah well, what's done is done. I just hope that I will be able to do well for this subject...there'll be a quiz tomorrow and I am pretty bored with looking through the notes edi...eekk..
-----
ICT
Assembling the PC (hardware), make partitions for the PC, reformat it, install the OS, Norton anti-virus, sound cards...etc, get the internet working and do all the necessary to make the PC work again- bah! This were the things I had to do in this afternoon's ICT test & I really didn't know what happened!
Truthfully, I don't really know how to do these things. Only God knows how I managed to grope my way through the dark man. *sigh* All of the mentioned had to run in 1 1/2 hours time. Good grief. Give the task to an expert and it could be done in less than 40 minutes...hand the task to miss Ruth Wong, and she will take more than the 1 1/2 hours to do it all. Sheesh...
So far, I only saw one tick on the 'NYC' (not yet competent) box, which is where the PC was to be tested out if it works after we assemble the hardware. I didn't have enought of time; took up too much time doing the software part. *sigh* I hope I can do better for the theory...if not...that's it lar.......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home