Monday, February 21, 2005

Where To Begin?

There is just too much to be done. Where do I begin? I am just SO blur especially when it comes to doing the SE project. I feel that I failed to be the leader of the group as I myself don't even know how to get about with the project. What a failure I am. *sigh*

I hope all things will turn out alright somehow. I dunnolar. I feel so messed up once again. Sheesh. The worst news I heard today ws the the short semester will only begin in April and end in June! I hate it! Ergh...this would mean that I may not be home for bothmy parents' birthday, and maybe my own birthday too!! Argh....*tries to calm down*

Dear Lord, please give me the patience to endure it all and the wisdom in handling all things that come my way. I pray that indeed I will persevere and stay close to you despite the difficulties I am going through. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com