Saturday, April 09, 2005

Apple Crumble

I am the apple of His eye. All that I do will reflect on my Lover. Am I living a life pleasing in His eyes? Has my character reflected on who Jesus is & how great He is in my life?

Character counts. No matter where we go, & what we do our character will be the one that will bring us to greater heights & ensure that we maintain that certain status we achieve. Sure, determination will move us up the ladder of success, but it is character, which will make that status stay. One could soar on wings of eagle’s or crumble like erm…piecrust.

We had a discussion today at MYF. Accountability was the actual topic, but first, we had an introduction on character. This topic kinda gave me a hit, as I slowly ponder upon who my accountability partner is & how much we actually depend on each other. *sigh*

*scratches head* Hmm…nope, my accountability partner & I have been part-timers in each other’s lives. Sad, really. I wish to see ‘proper’ spiritual growth & consistency in keeping each other accountable, which is why I am so, very happy to have one of my threesome calling from Aussie one day to find out on how I have been spiritually.

Everyone would need some friends around to push us when we slow down or just give us a kick on the butt when we slack. There is only so much we can do by ourselves. *sigh* It also depends on how far we trust the certain person to call them our accountability partners. Nyeh.

It is once again time to be still (yes, I know I have been saying that like SO very often but nothing seems to be done yet) & seek the Lord for the right person (or group of people) as accountability partner(s).

Suggestions: my current ‘prayer partner’, my CG, my best friend, my threesome, or perhaps my one & only Christian-uni friend? Gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com