Thursday, July 28, 2005

Excited despite the workload...:)

Lately, there has been just way too much to handle in this course that I am in. In the recent projects, Networking, & System Analysis and Design (SAD), I have been chosen to be the group leader for both the projects. I am seriously not good when it comes to the computer and software, but I guess I don't really have a choice if everyone else isn't willing to take up that leadership position. Nothing new.

I have completed my part of the SAD project and am waiting for the rest to hand in their parts so that I can compile it...all have to be done latest by tomorrow..erm..today. Will be having a test and a quiz later in the morning...and classes start from 8a.m. all the way til 6 p.m. with only an hour for lunch break. I SO dislike Thursdays.

Despite all the workload, I am really excited for the weekend. I'll be going home to PJ! Yay!! I hope to meet up with Li Yen and the CG, James, Shu, Kenny, and the rest of the JS gang, and definately hope to meet up with Kenneth, Theng, Wei Sze and the gang. Wow...a totally mad weekend this will be...I'll be playing for this Sunday's PWS service too since the rest of the youths will be in the main sanctuary for MYF Sunday.

Okee...gotta go...get back to work and later have to sleep d. *yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com