Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Finally!

Ahah! Finally I could get into this site to post some updates! Lately, the connetion hasn't been very friendly to me...didn't really allow me to get into this blogger site. Cis cis. I could only get in through the 'Blog This' and not the conventional way...argh. This is what u get for the amount of school fees that u pay...blame everything on the uni...blame, blame, blame!

I'm now on a short 'break'...just one hour and forty five minutes kinda break...yeah, I call this a break. Bah. I woke up at 6.40a.m. today and got to class on time, just to find out after waiting for half an hour that there ain't class for today! The lecturer didn't inform us at all! Bummer! All I did at the lab was to check out some stuff online and that's it! That also, I can't even get into my email sites...I have no idea what's the uni doin to improve their services.

Nothing special has been happening lately. It's either that or I have been way too busy to notice it. What can I say about this semester? It's nothing but documentations, group projects and boring theories! The lecturers will give us quizzes out of the blue and will suddenly cancel class, replacing it at some other time where everyone has plans to get out of the uni already...argh...

I'll be having a meeitng to compile my project tonight, a formal review tomorrow...like some interview thingy and I reckon more work for the weekend...oh, a maths quiz on Friday too! Eekkk.....

Busy, busy, busy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com