Monday, August 08, 2005

Annual Dinner

Nyah...I have to pay to go for the faculty's annual dinner, end of this month. I have no idea what that dinner will be like. Usually, it isn't very nice as the variety of food will be limited and the company...erm...mostly malays who aren't very pleasant.

The dinner will be held at Vistana Hotel, costing RM35/person. Buffet style, I reckon. Like what can you get with RM35 at a hotel?? Uncle Francis told me that Swiss Garden is offering a good spread of eat-all-you-can for only RM38++. I would rather pay a little more and get good food, with civilized company! I'm sure the guys would rush to the food as soon as they are allowed to. Bah.

The theme for that night sounds SO boring....Malam Korporat (Corporate Night). Like what do they expect us to wear?? Semuanya tutup aurat?? Clothes that we usally wear to work? Like those that we wear to class???? Eee-ye....so boring...

Ah well...loads to complain about..haha...I am going like super bonkers these days. I have a project to settle by Friday and I can only do the interview with Calvin (who works in the RHB bank) to get the details I would need to build my Home Loan System on Wednesday!

Truly hope that I will survive this week...with the out-flow of cash like water...the dinner, the faculty's jacket (compulsory...RM90)...gah.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Pastorpher said...

hahahaha....Ruth, you are 'one of a kind'. Hey, wear a gown and knock them out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com