Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Dean's List & Denggi Outbreak

This is just gonna be once, I reckon, that I get into the dean's list in this course I am in. First sem was kinda like a breeze if compared to this sem. The award presentation ceremony will be held later at 8pm! Woohoo! Syok! All 5 of us Chinese friends from my class got into the list.

This may be the 1st and the last time I get to go on stage for this award...my friends were saying that all of us should wear nice-nice. Heehee. Do or die, I will NOT wear a baju kurung for this ceremony, which 3 of them will do so for tonight. I shall wear my chinese collared top! Kakaka....a terrible racist I am. Meh....

******
Gosh....save me! I think I am suffocating here....the crazy people are fogging the hostel area and they are up here on our floor! Good grief. With the recent outbreak of denggi fever, the uni has to do something, lest more of their students will land on the hospital!...Oh...perhaps then the name of this uni will be more well known! Eeekkkk....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com