My Plate is Overflowing!!
I have too much on my plate! Argh. I don't know if I will be able to finish up everything on it! Just next week itself, I have 4-5 assignments due, 2 quizzes (Database System & my worst subject, Software Engineering), probably one ICT test and an interview!!! *burp* continues to chew the things on the plate in agony*
I don't know if I should really make it for the JS3's commission service now. *sigh* But then again, I promise miss Tan that I will make it there to see her grad from Jeremiah School! She told me that her parents are not going to make it for the service as it is going to be a long drive from KL to Segamat, Johor. But as for me, it is just about a 2 hours bus ride to that town. I promised her to be there and be the rep for PJ Trin too. *sigh* Andrew and Kenny were looking forward to meeting me there too...how lar now...? *stops chewing to think...can't multi-task* I haven't bought my ticket yet though. I am just gonna go to the station tomorrow afternoon and get the next bus to Segamat. Pray I will make it there safely.
I will just have to finish whatever I could by tonight or tomorrow morning before I leave in the afternoon to Segamat. As for the revision that I have to do, the 2 hour bus ride will have to be an opportunity to grab. Whatever free time available shall be used up for mugging...bah. The whole of next week will be a tough one to live through.....
I really hope that I will make it through for next week. With the many assignments/ reports to complete, I reckon I will look like a panda soon....meh. *goat continues to chew grass in agony*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home